Sunday, July 5, 2015

Jurassic World *****

I could not wait to see this movie I was so excited that they were making it. When I heard that Chris Pratt was playing in it I was so pumped I love him in Guardians of the Galaxy but, because of my claustrophobic eek there is a stranger using my arm rest thing I tend to wait a week or two after it comes out to see it. Unfortunately that means I have to avoid social media so I don't get told the ending. Lucky for me the only thing I saw accidentally was that some people didn't buy into the you can train a raptor which I could understand. So I finally got to go see it Father's Day and Oh My God it was so worth the wait. Here are some spoilers so if you haven't seen it STOP here. The dinosaurs were awesome the acting was great. I loved all the little touches that were put in for us movie nerds to feast our hearts on. Like them feeding Jaws to the big water dinosaur ( sorry I'm not even going to try and type all the proper names) if you want a PC article you came to the wrong place! I totally geeked out when they came upon all the old Jurassic park stuff. The fact that they had B.D Wong the original scientist really made me happy. They did right by this movie they didn't make it feel like a sequel it was its own movie it held its own . Let's not forget the epic ending with the fact that it was the original t-Rex from the first movie 😀😀😀. Now about the raptor training I totally feel it could happen they always say if you start early enough you can train anything and since they say in the movie he imprinted on them at birth I will totally believe it's possible. I also loved that they gave each raptor their own personality I could tell who was who in the movie which is so neat because when all the action is going on you knew what was happening and to who.i didn't expect it to end the way it did but all I can say is it's a pretty long movie but I wanted it to keep going I loved it and can't wait to see it again.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment