Friday, January 24, 2014

Lone Survivor *****


 
The new Mark Wahlberg movie Lone Survivor is a must see. I couldn't wait to see this movie not because I am  huge Mark Wahlberg fan because I am but because I'm a bigger Ben Foster Fan. This movie tells just a short part of these courageous men's life but it has a huge impact. This movie restores my faith in humanity if only just a little bit. It made me really think what our soldiers go through on a daily basis and I have got to say they are stronger then me and I appreciate there sacrifice and the sacrifice of there families. I hope that this movie at least is nominated for the academy award for best film because it truly deserves it. Capitan Philips also is a true and great story but Lone Survivor pulls at the heart and gives you hope. If the Hurt Locker can win then Lone Survivor can at least be nominated. I don't want to give anything away but this movie bonds you to these people and you feel every high and low you are so engrossed into the story that I am happy to say FINALLY a movie that has amazing character development and story .... you hear me say it over and over again and finally Thank You Peter Berg for directing this beautiful piece of art. .I just hope that people take notice because it is not all hype this movie is the best war movie since Saving Private Ryan,!


No comments:

Post a Comment