Friday, January 24, 2014

You're Next *** 1/2


 
who's up for a great Horror movie this girl right here. I have to say I picked this movie up based solely on the cover it is a very intriguing cover. I'm not going to lie the beginning was rough to get through some really bad acting  but once the action started you kind of forgot about that. The main Character Erin (awesome name by the way lol) was well written I was so happy to see a girl that didn't just scream and run into a room with no exit trip over air and scoot herself across the floor crying and pointing a weapon she is never going to use. If your a true Horror fan you know exactly what I'm talking about lol. This Erin Chick was bad ass she didn't hesitate and shocked even me by her gumption. Parts of it was a bit predictable but the movie was very enjoyable and at the end you will say holy shit!!! I am defiantly going to buy this one it was a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment