Thursday, May 8, 2014

American Hustle **

American Hustle how did this get nominated for all those awards it was the most boring movie I have seen in a long time. I think the best acting in that whole movie was Christian Bales comb over. Jennifer Lawrence was a hot mess I think she channeled her inner Kristen Stewart she was awkward at best. I usually love Jennifer Lawrence but I did not like her in this film. Bradley Cooper was an annoying cry baby who as an undercover cop I would have thought would be smarter. Amy Adams was a saving grace in this film she did well with what she had to work with. But by no means great. Jeremy Renner was just forgettable you don't really remember him once the film is over. The story telling just dragged on and on boring you to death. You figured it out in the first five minutes then had to sit through the next hour and forty five minutes of your life wishing it would just end already. I am in just awe at how this movie could win over some of the other movies nominated.  I would have much rather seen Lone Survivor in the nomination spot instead of this drivel. I will not throw any punches this was a piece of crap. DO NOT waste you time and life on this one. I think we should choose new judges for the academy and make the judging solely based on the quality of the film and acting rather then money or political views.
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment