Friday, June 6, 2014

Maleficent ****


Angelina Jolie
Maleficent is by far my favorite villain even when I was a little kid and when I heard they were making a movie about her I was beyond excited but, yet I was scared I was afraid they were going to ruin it. I was happy to see we were finally going to get her side of the story since they don't tell you much in either book or movie. But come to find out at the end of the movie....SPOILER ALERT..... It wasn't her side at all she wasn't the one telling the story. It was Aurora telling her what she observed and was told (because be honest she wasn't alive for the beginning and then was a baby so you know she had to have been told). Anyhow I have been distracted sorry where I was oh yes so I was a little disappointed that it wasn't being told by Maleficent. The story was interesting and I learned things about maleficent I didn't know which was awesome and the casting was great. Angelina Jolie was born to play her she was perfect. Elle Fanning was beautiful and exactly what I would have imagined Aurora to be. But the character that captivated me by surprise was her crow I loved how they transitions him into different things (human, wolf, dragon) and gave him such a great part I'm glad they included him. But that also leads me to the part I was disappointed in she didn't turn into the dragon...........yeah so that was a little disappointing and the way they did it wasn't bad it is just I was waiting for her to turn into a dragon. I loved the difference in the story because there is always two sides I would recommend it for you and your family my kids loved it.



Maleficent
My Daughter at the theater with me



Free Estimate


Business card
premiumcarpetrepair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment