Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TMNT ***

Well of course I would have to go openning weekend to see this movie I grew up with the turtles. I have a soft spot for them. My kids watch the new turtles and love them but, yet for me I love the old ones and this is a daily agrgument at my house as to which are better lol. So we all went to the movies with great excitement with our favorite turtle mask on and all. Then the movie started and they talked for the first time and my balloon of excitement deflated...now let me explain I love the old turtles you could tell them apart by there voice because each voice sounded like there personality. If i were blind I couldn't tell Donatello from Michelangelo and Leonardo hardly spoke and Raphael didn't sound to tough to me and don't get me started on splinter who wasn't Japanese/Chinese. But my kids didn't even notice they were sucked into the movie and were enjoying every minute so I tried to let it go. Then the first fight scene happened....hello the foot are ninja fighters they don't use guns.....so here you have the ninja turtles fighting the foot using ninja weapons vs there guns....very disappointing. I do have to say the writting was good I was laughing and enjoying the banter between April and her camera man and April and the turtles but as I say the devils in the details and thoses details how ever small matter to me. The movie was over and we left the theather my kids screaming we need to buy this movie its the best movie ever and all I wanted to do is go home and watch my original teenage muntant ninja turtle movies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment