Sunday, February 15, 2015

Predestination ***

I don't even know where to start with this movie. It is based on time travel but the first hour is you listening to a story being told by a customer at a bar to the bar tender. Then it takes a weird turn and you say WTF no way. Then it ends and your left not really knowing how you feel about the movie. You don't hate it but you don't love it and your confused by what went on. So now I watched this movie about a week ago and it took me that long to process the movie actually I'm still processing it lol. It left me with a lot of question and my brother and I have debated the biology of it to see if it could even be possible. All in all I would have to say it's worth a watch once maybe even twice but I don't know if it's actually a good movie or if it just left me with questions I want answered. Maybe you should watch it and leave me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment